Here at Leeds physiotherapy we provide every one of our customers with the highest standard of treatment. We have produced a patient care charter which is designed to ensure these high standards are consistently maintained.
- Always provide patients, their families and carers with clear, accurate and realistic information regarding treatments and assessments
- Ensure each contact you have with our staff comes to an satisfactory and appropriate conclusion
- Provide a professional, hassle free and friendly service at all times
- Cater for all of our client’s needs regardless of age, gender, ability, ethnicity, race or religion.
- Reply to all enquires quickly and appropriately
- Ensure all of our staff are kept up to the highest standards through access to excellent training programmes and the best equipment available
- Allow easy methods of feedback whether that be surveys, comments or complaints
- Make use of any comments, suggestions or complaints to continually improve our services
- Put you in touch with other health professionals who can help where we are no longer able
- Provide you with treatment in a safe, friendly, confidential and supportive environment
- Fit our services to meet your needs, our clinic is in an easy to reach location in the centre of Leeds, we have full wheel chair access and our opening hours designed to fit around your life.
- Provide services when and where you need them through home, work place and school assessment and treatment sessions
- We will put you a centre of everything we do ensuring treatments fit your lifestyle and achieve what you want
- At any time if you wish to decline treatment you may do so without risk of causing offence or affecting the quality of service we offer you.